Tutorial: How to add your Business / Stores to appear in Nokia City Lens or Nokia Maps:
Nokia City Lens one of the Nokia’s flagship apps introduced earlier this year on May, 2012 makes mobile navigation much better with the nearest stores and outlets through your smartphone camera lens. Nokia City lens helps you find stores and places of various categories like Restaurants, Cafe, Shopping malls, leisure, entertainment and buildings.
Nokia introduced Nokia Maps at www.here.net to explore countries and Cities. Microsoft Bing joins hands with Nokia to bring ‘Here’ for better navigation with on custom Bing Map. Since Nokia haven’t disclosed any procedures to get their places or Business stores included in Nokia City Lens, business owners would wonder to get listed in City Lens. Onwebtoday.com, reveals the procedures to get a restaurant, café or business place to get listed in Nokia Places and City Lens. Here’s how to do get listed.
- Log on to Nokia Prime Place and register for the Business Place name and Locality.
- Complete the form with relevant details and mark the map pointer to your locality, Similar to Google Place.
- Select the primary and secondary categories for business listing among Restaurants, Cafe, Shopping malls, leisure, entertainment and buildings etc.
- You will receive the verification postcard with validation PIN to your business address, proceeding which your place gets listed.
- The preview button is hidden for unverified members, and will be displayed once verified.
- You can also add multiple places or stores by uploading it in an Excel file
Nokia Prime Place is currently available only on few countries like India, Canada, Germany and UK. Once the business place gets include in Nokia City Lens or Nokia Places it will be automatically listed in Bing maps.